Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Birthday Layout

Hello I have a layout today that I made last night. I was going through all my scrapbook albums the other day and putting the pages in order and making sure all my albums were for the different holidays, celebrations etc and I realised that I have some missing. I did make one of my birthday celebration last year where we went out to the Peninsula hotel in Chicago but I didn't get around to making one of the cake as I think we had sold our apartment at that stage and I was in the process of packing things up. So I made this one of the cake Greg made me which was wonderful. I used my Cricut for most of it, except for the Enjoy and Smile stamps, the wood veneer word and some other brads and embellishments. I added some ribbon as well. I may not be posting as much soon because we will be getting more involved with our house building project and my studying as well, as well as day to day things that need to be done, I still plan on coming in my craft room though when I can as I still need my hobby. I'm going to divide my time up so I can fit everything in so I will look forward to putting another post on soon.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful page of you and your cake, compliments the other page you already did for your Birthday!! Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright colourful page lindsey that cake was just wonderful the photo of you is lovely xxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The page looks great and a lovely pic of you holding your cake, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I panicked when I saw this thinking that I had missed your birthday. I'm so bad at remembering people's birthdays. When is yours so I can put it in my calendar.<3

    ReplyDelete