Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tissue Box Cover



Hello everyone I made a little tissue box cover tonight on my Cricut. I saw them a while ago on the internet and I was able to find a free cut file for my Cricut so I made this and I'm so pleased with it. I had the perfect piece of paper to go on it (the dress one) and I was using an old Cricut  mat and it slipped and I nearly ruined it but my superman hubby Greg came to the rescue and helped me by cutting them by hand and placing them so I could get them out of the rest of the paper. I had some wooden shapes that I've had for over 10 years that went perfect on top of my box I chose a handbag and shoes. I also glued a paper butterfly and flower near my label. I cut the label on my Cricut and used my Cricut pens to write my little saying. I liked this saying and it's perfect for a dressingtable and sometimes it's nice to be reminded that you are prettiest being yourself and it's perfectly fine to be yourself and not compare to others. I'm lucky that I have a good husband who things I'm fab just the way I am so I will enjoy my new tissues sitting at my dressingtable it does make it a bit more fun than just a plain box of tissues!

2 comments:

  1. Thats so pretty lindsey ,so much detail and thought has gone into it .
    I love the paper you,ve used and the colour .
    You should always be yourself and not what thers think you should be ,never think you need to change you,re perfect just the way you are. Xxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant honey, looks fantastic! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete