Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas 2015 layout

Hello for the last day of 2015, hope you all have a Happy new year! I made this double page layout last night of Christmas. I love how it turned out. The Merry Christmas title I cut on my Cricut. The little burlap wreaths and 10 things I love about Christmas little embellishment (the 10 things I love are written and tucked inside the pocket) are from Lincraft, they had a 40% off everything sale the other day so I got a few things and the Christmas stuff was on clearance. I also got some bargains from our local variety shop, the washi tape going across the pages, the glittery chipboard embellishments (tree, stars and stocking). The Dec 25th circle was cut from paper and I made some little presents by just cutting 2 squares on my Cricut, wrapping twine around them and making bow from ribbons. The "So many reasons to be Happy" stamp was from the Artistry bundle and stamped in gold ink. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic lay out Lindsey.
    the photo's you have chosen are perfect, the cake was spectacular and the table looks lovely .You ahve made the page so interesting with all the embellishments.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2015 & 2016 go very well together. Bright and very colorful and very well thought out, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful double page spread of our wonderful first tropical Christmas together! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to put burlap on my cards and layouts. You did a fantastic job and I love the Merry Christmas cut!

    ReplyDelete