Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I'm back with a scrapbook page

Hello everyone I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and soon it will be new year. I am looking forward to 2016 because It's another year I get to spend with my lovely hubby and we are so looking forward to building our dream house so lots to look forward to and soon I'll be a school kid again lol with my studies starting soon

I have not scrapbooked in ages because we have been so busy moving back to Australia and getting organized and up until today we didn't have a photo printer but now I'm back with a page and I decided to use the fabulous kit Greg got me for Christmas, it was a Bo Bunny Head over Heels kit all love/Valentine themed which is my favourite so for this layout everything apart from the gold stickers (which Greg got me too and were in my Christmas stocking) and the sentiment at the top which is a stamp from the Artistry bundle mum and dad got me for Christmas (stamped in Versamark ink and white embossed on black) is from that kit. I love all types of scrapbooking but I do enjoy a kit as everything is co-ordinated and it makes it a bit less stressful trying to co-ordinate it all and you can relax and just put it all together. I love how this turned out and it was so nice to do a bit of scrapping again. I look forward to my next page.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page of Palm Cove and a great anniversary dinner we had! Glad you're back and got to use all of your new presents! love hubby! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely bright colourful page and you will always remember your anniversary, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page of a very special anniversary back here in australia. The set up is perfect and the photo is gorgeous.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete