Hello I have a page I made on Miss Ivy. I'm continuing with her album and these photos of when it was our last week in Chicago and Ivy was staying with us, we took her to the park and had so much fun and also in the rooftop park we got a lovely photo of the 3 of us. She was so happy playing with her friends, we miss her a lot but she is always in our hearts.
I used the new Artistry cartridge for the Best Pals sentiment and the border. I made the tag from t his cartridge too and wrote on it with my Cricut pens. I used two wood veneer shapes from a pack I won a little while ago from Jilly bean soup, I used my Distress inks to color them.

A beautiful page of our beautiful friend, that was a great day, one we will always remember in our hearts with fondness. She was so happy in those photos having fun with us, another great page! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteA lovely page and I know how much you both love and miss her, Lesley
ReplyDeletethis is lovely lindsey the photo.s are gorgeous Ivy really does look happy beautiful memories of a lovely day xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete