Friday, December 4, 2015

Ivy's 3rd birthday card

Hello Happy Friday I made this card tonight for Ivy's 3rd birthday coming up in January. I asked mum and dad if they could get me the new Artistry cartridge for Christmas and it's a digital one and I saw this cute dog on it and asked mum I could use the image now and not use any of the card or stamps that came with it just the digital images and she said of course I could so I was so excited to use this gorgeous dog. I made her look like Ivy and drew some black spots on her. I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the face. I added a crown and a cute bone border as well as writing the sentiment with my Cricut pens. The crown was cut from a scrap of gold paper I had and I added some gems. I think the adorable Miss Ivy will love her card, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card of our favorite puppy! I am sure she will love it! Love Hubby xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Ivy will be 3 gee the time has gone so quickly.She is very cute with her crown and I love the mauve background well thought out, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card lindsey .the dog looks so like miss ivy and so pretty i can,t wait to see what other wonderful creations you do with your new cartrdge.
    Miss Ivy will be so happy when she gets it. Xxxmomxxx

    ReplyDelete