Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas chocolate boxes for the table

Hello I made these little treat bags on my  Cricut tonight, they are from the Anna Griffin Sophisticated Soiree's Cartridge. I also cut a label from my new Artistry cartridge and used my Cricut pens to write the tags. I added some wooden buttons I've had for a long time in my stash and then I filled them with Lindt Chocolates. I just did this for the photo. But on the weekend we are going to each get a little chocolate gift to put in as a surprise. Thanks for looking : )

3 comments:

  1. nice bags!!! our table will look great!!! i see the one with my name has lots of nice things inside, looks like santa forgot to fill yours :-) maybe i will be able to do that.....? love hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful christmas bags lindsey really creative you have some lovely ideas these will look great on the table. Xxxmom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and very different. They will look lovely on your table. Lesley

    ReplyDelete