Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Snowman card

Hello everyone I made this cute snowman Christmas card tonight. I was looking the other day for a homemade eye make up remover recipe and I came across a blog and it turned out the blog belongs to a friend in America Amy that I knew years ago. I emailed her to say hello and she emailed back so I thought I'd send her and her husband and her baby girl a card with a wintery theme. I cut everything on my Cricut then used a Peachy Keen face stamp to stamp the face, these are always so cute! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card honey, love the peach keen face on the snowman, Amy will love it! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute snowman with his happy face. I only receive what you are sending, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card lindsey and very apt for your friend in the USA. The peachy face is so cute xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete