Friday, November 13, 2015
My first card in my new craft room
Hi there from my new craft room. Well it's actually a room I share with my lovely husband and his office but I am so happy about that I'd rather be crafting and in here with him than in a room on my own. I will have a picture soon of my half of the room. Greg has come up with some wonderful ideas to maximise the space in here and has built me sets of drawers and my desks we got from IKEA before we left the U.S. I've been enjoying organizing it all and putting things away. But today I got to make a Christmas card and it was so much fun. I used a red card base and then embossed the green layer. Last time we were in Cairns I went to Lincraft and they had 40% off the store so I got a bargain. I used my new Close to My Heart (Reindeer Bells) stamp set for the sentiment and the Santa. I used a holly border punch on some gold glitter card and a red sticker border. I added some glitter pen and white glitter to Santa after coloring him with pencils. Thanks for looking and it's nice to be back : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A very lovely bright card and Santa looks great also,Lesley
ReplyDeletewelcome back crafty wifey! lovely card Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete