Sunday, November 15, 2015

Another Santa Card

Hello I have another card today that I made Friday night, only just getting around to putting it on the blog now, been busy on the weekend and today Greg and I were busy working on the block of land getting it ready for the retaining wall to go up. It's very hard work but I'm also very proud as I wasn't sure I'd last out there in the heat shovelling dirt but I did and I make a great team with Greg.

Sorry about the shadow on this, I made this one using the same CTMH stamp set. I randomly stamped the HO HO HO stamp in Green Distress Ink all over the background then used my Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle in green then a plain circle in white to which I then stamped. I used a star from another stamp set to stamp gold stars around Santa and I colored him in. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. That stamp set is so cute! It's great you're back to crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card as well, it is very clever stamping the HO HO HO over background sure does get your message across.Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one very cheery Xmas card! looks Great Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete