Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Christmas tree table decoration
Hello I have been making a Christmas centrepiece for our table over the past week or so. I got a Polystyrene cone from Lincraft and then set to work on my Cricut cutting out all the leaves. I used the Flower Shoppe cartridge and cut the leaves in two shades of green at 2". I found I ran out of the card halfway through so I had to get some more the next time we were in Cairns. Greg had a great idea to put the tree on a "stand" so we found this cute red glittery basket in Lincraft 50% off. I also got some tinsel to wrap around. It took a while to hot glue all the leaves on but so worth it. I also made the star in two shades of gold on my Cricut from the 3D ornaments cartridge and this was hot glued on. Now I just need to find our Christmas table runner in our room of boxes and it will be complete. I'm so proud of this and Greg loves it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wonderful tree honey, will look awesome on our table this year! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteWowza, Lindsey! You did a fantastic job. I'd buy that if I saw it in a store.
ReplyDelete<3Kim
A very lovely centre piece and it is so different with the cut out leaves, Lesley.
ReplyDeletebeautiful tree Lindsey I only just saw this it will be great for the table at christmas xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, that's great!!!!
ReplyDelete