Friday, November 13, 2015

My wonderful craft room



Hello here are pictures of my half of the study (my craft area), Greg did a great job of getting this together for me. In the first photo I've since moved out the 4 small red boxes, it housed A4 size card and I've put all that paper in the drawers shown in the second photo. I have 2 desks, one is a working desk and the other is a desk folded down and it has my Cricut and my laptop so I can flick between the two desks. It's been fun organizing it all and nice i have somewhere to craft now. Once the new house is all built our shared office/craft room is going to be even better with even more space and storage, can't wait for that one but for now I'm really happy with my little half room here!

No comments:

Post a Comment