Friday, November 20, 2015

Pink Christmas tree card

Hello Happy Friday well Friday is almost over here and I'm looking forward to the weekend, grocery shopping and maybe some pool time tomorrow then some Christmas shopping in Cairns on Sunday. We've been at the block today playing with concrete, it was another good day of getting things done in preparation for our house : ).

I made this card last night for the neighbours we have met on the one side of where our house will be. They are nice and so I thought I'd make a card, not to elaborate but a nice one all the same. I made the colors non traditional for a change with pink and lighter greens. I used my Art Philosophy cartridge for this card with the cut out trees and I put some striped paper behind it. I added some gems to the trees and used my flower/star punch to make the stars out of a scrap of glitter paper. I used my Cricut pens to write my greeting. Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable. BTW it's 37 in Chicago. Enjoy your pool time! <3 kim

    ReplyDelete