Hello everyone Happy Saturday, hope you are having a nice weekend, we are having a nice weekend it's hot and sunny here in far north Queensland and today we have been out to Port Douglas and Mossman and done the food shopping and stopped for a frozen yogurt and tonight we are putting up our Christmas tree so that will be fun.
I made this card for Greg's mom's birthday it has a different fold in it, I saw it in my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine so I thought I'd try it, it turned out so nice I added some patterned paper to the card and also stamped on the two outer folds with purple ink. I went through my stash and found these daisies and butterfly which I've had for a long time but they were the perfect addition to this. I stamped the greeting as well. Thanks for looking.

No comments:
Post a Comment