Saturday, April 7, 2012

Button flowers

I made this card yesterday. I've had the blue flowerpot sitting on my desk for ages as I cut it out ages ago and it was too big for an earlier project, so I thought I would make it into a card. I've been struggling lately with inspiration and lost my Mojo a bit, mainly due to the fact I'm injured and fed up with my foot and I used to enjoy doing a bit of papercrafting after I had done all my things for the day like my workouts with Greg at the gym and walking the dogs, now I think I have a bit too much time to do it and I lack the inspiration. I'm sure it will improve though, especially when I get back on my feet! So I made this card, a blue card and layered some leafy patterned paper and silver paper. I added a striped border in the middle. I stamped the leaves on the silver in green and punched out flowers and layered them and then added buttons and a paper flower for one of them. I added the sparkly blue pot from Walk in my Garden and a bow. I didn't put a sentiment on the outside, thought I would keep it as a general one and add the sentiment later.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see you've got your "nojo" back Lindsey
    It must be frustrating for you with the foot injury taking so long to heal but it has given you time to make all these beautiful cards and do all the lovely papercrafts that have given me so much pleasure to see. Well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful little card to have a spare when you need one to send to someone special! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and you can make it for any occasion that arises now. I know how you feel Lindsey I have lost my mojo also and not doing all the things I used to do. Lesley

    ReplyDelete