Saturday, April 7, 2012

Boxes from Tags, Bags Boxes and More 2






Here are another couple of projects I have finished recently, I've been doing them in bits when I felt like I could be inspired to do it! They are boxes from Tags Bags Boxes and More 2. The first one is a little sweets box, perfect for Tic Tacs or just filled with some lollies. I cut a border with pinking shears out of green and layered it on some white and then cut a lolly from Something to Celebrate and stamped Yum. The second one I'm pretty pleased with, it's a larger box and inside it fits 5 of the cappuccino sachet mixes. I got a lovely stamp set recenlty, coffee themed, I love coffee and tea themed items (and the drinks themselves!) so I really  was happy with it when it arrived. So I layered on some papers and borders and then stamped the coffee beans along the bottom. I cut a scalloped circle and put it through my Cuttlebug to emobss it. I stamped the cute little cups in different colours and cut them out and stamped the sentiment on a scrap of card and cut it into a little banner tab and finished with a white bow. It makes a nice gift, I'm enjoying making the boxes. I've made another item almost, so I'll upload that when I"m finished  : )

3 comments:

  1. Ilove these boxes Lindsey they are a card and a present in one and the idea of filling them with lollies or tea/coffee bags is lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing the other items that you've made . love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so do i! I luv coffee/tea theme and DRINK all day long! lol -) Luv your little pouch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful boxes honey, very cute hope the lucky person appreciates them! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete