Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Bunny Love
I made this page this morning of Easter this year. I loved the photos so much I wanted to scrap them as soon as I could. Greg made this wonderful cake (I have such a clever and thoughtful hubby!) and I loved scrapping the photos. I used glittery green cardstock for the base and added some egg paper, I got this for 25 cents at Michaels last Saturday, it's a Making Memories one and very cute. I layered some blue under that as well as cutting out a blue scalloped circle at 4.25" and then I had scrap of Easter paper which I cut at 4" from Winter Woodland. I wanted to keep some of our things from Easter. I had made Greg a little Easter basket from my Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 Cartridge complete with a bunny tag, so I cut the basket up and used one side of it for a basket on my page as well as the bunny tag. I cut out some eggs out of a scrap of paper and used the ribbon that was used on our bunny cake for the bow on the basket. I added a yellow flower border. I used Cuttin Up to cut out the font and some journalling in publisher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a perfect page Lindsey you have really captured the feel of Easter on this page I love the basket and the bunny the cake was so amazing and it looks so good as centre of the page well done love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page honey, nice re-use of the basket, bunny and ribbon, this way those things are not wasted and we are preserved forever. Love hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteI am very late commenting Lindsey but better late than never. The cake was certainly a beautiful cake and what a pity to cut it. A very brightly laid out page and so well done and I see you are into recycle as well, very good idea. Lesley
ReplyDeleteI love your layout Lindsey and what an amazing cake!
ReplyDelete