Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Valentines 2016 layout

Hello I haven't done any scrapbooking in a while as we needed more ink for our printer so last week we got some and I was able to scrapbook this page last night of Valentines Day. I think it turned out nice. I used papers out of a kit Greg bought me for Christmas from Bo Bunny. The papers, border and Be Mine title are from that kit. The Forever is a chipboard piece I got from my local variety shop and I used my Distress Ink to color it. The heart sticker and the sticker at the top I got from the Reject Shop. I added some pink lacy tape and a gemstone border as well. I like how this one turned out : )

2 comments:

  1. lovely page honey of a fantastic day/night, love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout of your special page, hearts and more hearts,Lesley

    ReplyDelete