Thursday, March 24, 2016

Treats with friends layout

Hello I have got so many Ivy photos to scrapbook that I decided to continue on with the album, I had started a 8 x 8 album which is almost full so I thought given the amount of photos we have I'll start on a 12 x 12 album. I did this page on when we dog-sat Ivy for a day and we took her to the dog bakery near us and she just loved it. I did leave her with Greg when I went in the bakery and she barked a lot lol, she always barked when one of us left she loved to have us both with her, she is such a sweetie we miss her all the time but we'll have wonderful album or two to look through. I used a orangey yellow cardstock and a very cute piece of dog paper I had in my stash which I cut in a scalloped circle. I used the Cricut to write on a die cut bone and also on a label to the side. The base layer of the label is actually from a paint swatch. I like to recycle! Before Greg through them out after we'd selected our colours I said for him to give them to me as I would recycle them! The Yum sign is cut on the Cricut and the cupcake is actually an outline sticker I got at our local variety store (they have a great craft section for a small town!) and I stuck this on some hot pink, I love how it looks. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, so sweet. I love your scallop circle idea! <3kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you miss Ivy very much, she was so special and having photos to look at, helps in someway. Well done, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun page of Ivy such a special "friend".
    The layout is really good with the bone shaped heading.
    xxxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete