Sunday, March 6, 2016

little Easter basket

Hello I have another little Easter project, this one I made for Greg for Easter. I cut the basket from the Artiste cartridge in green and I had a nice scrap to use for the handle in my box. I added some ribbons on the side. The basket die cut is a freebie I got from Miss Kate's Cuttables. I cut a banner and then used my Cricut pens to write the greeting. I made the "grass" myself with our shredder out of green paper then yesterday when I was at Coles I found the perfect size Lindt Easter Eggs for the basket. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Funny, my eyes went right to the handle. I love that you used your scraps for this. It's so cute! I've been trying to think what I was going to make for my guys. You've inspired me. You're never too old for chocolate! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg is a very lucky easter bunny getting this.
    I love the decoration on the basket xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute and just the right size with out indulging in a lot of eggs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete