Hello I have one last Easter card that I made. I have a nice story to tell. I've got a blogging friend who I've kept in touch with (she lives in California) and she always comments on my blog and I've watched her lovely craft videos she puts on YouTube with lots of good ideas. Anyway I emailed her to say hello and I told her that I could no longer have my Cricut Subscription with access to every image because Cricut only allow users from the U.S, Canada and U.K to subscribe. So I was not able to renew mine and I was upset as I can use all the images on the cartridges I have as they are mine but I can no longer use ones that I don't have. I did tell Cricut I was not happy and they said they may include Australia in the future but not right now. So I was telling Kim about it and how I was just going to use what I have and she was so kind and offered to let me login to her Cricut Design space as she has access. I just thought that was so kind. So thanks Kim I really appreciate it. So tonight I took her up on her kind offer and created this card as I don't have this cartridge, it's the Simple Cards Holiday cartridge and I loved this bunny card so I cut that out and then cut a gingham layer for the background and stamped my greeting and then used a small flower punch to make like a collar for the bunny.
I'll have another 3D item that I used from my Artiste cartridge next week that I made for Greg I just need to get some "Easter grass" from the shop and some treats!

very generous friend indeed! nice card honey xoxox love hubby
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely and very different, and very kind of Kim to help you out, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteIt's no problem Lindsey! I always look forward and am inspired by your creations. Cricut will come around soon for 'ya. Hug. Kim
ReplyDeleteKim must be a very nice person lindsey.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card the gingham gives a lovely effect. Xxxmom xxx