Tuesday, March 22, 2016

a layout

Hello I"m back with a layout tonight that I made. I decided to scrapbook the photos of when we recently went for a drive to Cape Tribulation which was such amazing scenery and not far from where we live so I thought the photos were so nice they should be scrapbooked. I used a blue background then cut a blue patterned paper in a triangle across the top. I went through my stash and found 2 nice chipboard flowers and a chipboard heart. I also found some little tag sayings that I've had for ages so I used 3 of those. The "beautiful" wood veneer word is from my stash and I did my journalling on the Cricut. The title is made of some puffy stickers that Greg found the other day at our local variety shop. When I saw them I thought they would be ideal for this layout. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely page of a nice day trip in paradise!! pretty amazing to live so close to scenery like this. love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page lindsey the photos are lovely you certainly do live in "paradise".I ove the wood veneer saying. Xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been the only layout I have seen. It sure does look like paradise and presented lovely, Lesley

    ReplyDelete