Sunday, February 28, 2016
little Creme Egg Chicks
Hello Happy Sunday! I have some more little knitted items I've made recently for Easter. I may do a couple more things when I have time although I would like to scrapbook my Valentines pages soon but we'll see how I go. I saw a pattern online for little knitted chicks that hold a Cadbury Creme Egg (the bottom of the chick is left open to put the egg in). I got some cute little goggly eyes from Lincraft the other day and some felt for the beak. I added some bows around their necks. They are very cute and we love them, thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can just see all these little knitted trinkets around the table for Easter. Good place to hide the Easter egg, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteyour easter table will look really lovely Lindsey with all these beautiful knitted goodies love these chicks xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete