Hello Happy Monday, only one more day to go till we go on our holiday, we are very excited to be going to the Dominican Republic and getting some sun and fun together.
I made this Thank you card for our friend Tanya and her lovely dog Ivy, she gave us a lovely gift the other day. We are going Italy in October and she wanted to give us a gift for our anniversary when we are on the Amalfi Coast, we could choose from a list of activities and she would organize it, so we chose a wonderful cooking class in Sorrento where we get to enjoy cooking in a private villa and wine and the lunch we cook either by the pool or by the fire (weather dependent) so we are so excited and grateful for such a lovely gift. So I made them this card with my Cricut Explore. I started with a plain black pre-made card and then some cute bones paper from a mini Pets stack from DCWV. I cut the scalloped square in a shiny red foil scrap of card and then a plain grey square. I cut the cute pup from Paper Pups and I used my Cricut to write the sentiment. I added some red ribbon and a bow to finish. Thanks for looking have a nice day.
Lovely thank you card for such an amazing and generous gift form Tayna and Miss Ivy! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteA very lovley thank you Card!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a very thought full gift from Tanya. She will love this beautiful card lindsey love mom xxxx
ReplyDelete