Friday, July 4, 2014

Sprouting

Hello Happy Thursday, it's almost the long weekend here and that is nice to think about. This isn't papercrafty related but it is sort of a craft. I have added another hobby to my list of things and it's also good for you, I like tor read a lot and I get some good articles from Dr Mercola who is a Naturopath, one of his articles was about growing your own Broccoli Sprouts and how good they are for you so I thought I would give it a try as I love to make my own cleaning and beauty products which are all natural and no chemicals and we also eat very well with lots of good clean food. I can't do any gardening as we're in an apartment but I'm getting in some practice before we have our house in the future so I can do this in an apartment. I bought a kit and today I started to soak my seeds, it seems pretty easy hopefully it will work out and we can enjoy some nice sprouts with our salad. I know Greg will eat them mixed in after all I want him to live a long time so he's going to eat it lol. I'm not just any housewife now I'm a natural loving hippie housewife but I think that's better than being a "Real Housewife of Chicago" lol. Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a "hippie housewife" Lindsey I've always been a bit of a hippie myself L.O.L..
    This is a great idea and something to keep you both healthy, more people should think about doing this well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete