Hello Happy Friday, it's a lovely day here sun is shining and later we'll take Miss Ivy to the lake for some playtime. Not long till holiday now, it's coming fast yay!
I started this page yesterday and finished it today, I absolutely love this photo of Ivy, she looks like such a little princess in her winter outfit, it's one of our favourite photos of her. I started with a sheet of lovely Recollections red snowflake paper which i cut down to 8x8. The cuts on the page are a mix from different cartridges, again I don't remember them all but just ask if you want to know. I do know that the cute snowman is from Snow Friends, I added a white pom pom to his hat and some google eyes. I kept this one simple as there is a lot going on with the sparkle snowflake paper and the cuts. I'm enjoying doing Ivy's album we have so many great photos of her so it will end up being a large album I'm sure, Have a nice weekend.
lovely page of gorgeous miss ivy! only good thing about winter is us being playing with her!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteIvy certainly looks the diva she is in this gorgeous photo. she is so photogenic.
ReplyDeletea really lovely page Lindsey I love the little snowman xxx mom xxx
Lol...the things we do with our dogs. Ivy looks adorable and the layout out is perfect. <3Kim
ReplyDelete