Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lovin Life Layout

Hello Happy Wednesday only one more week till we go to the Dominican Republic so excited about that : ). How nice it will be to go to a couples only resort and spend a week in the sun with my hubby.We both need a break right now so it's going to be great.

I've been doing this layout over a few days and just finished it today (sorry about the shadow in the photo). Greg took some nice photos of us on Friday near the lake with our new camera so I really loved this one so thought I would scrapbook it. I started with a piece of red cardstock for my base then a sheet of DCWV wavy paper and another piece of LOVE patterned paper from a Recollections stack I got around Valentines Day. The cuts are all from various cartridges I didn't make a list as I just did a search on the Design Space for what I wanted but if you want to know anything just leave me a comment and I'll find out where it was from. I added some little enamel dots to my Sailboat and some journalling on my computer along the bottom. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic page honey, perfect for a shot of us with lake Michigan and Chicago skyline as the backdrop! Love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how much I love this photo Lindsey this is such a lovely photo of you and Greg your dad is looking forward to framing it.
    The little camera and the sailboat are just perfect lovely page . xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo frame is so adorable!
    Great job on this layout.

    ReplyDelete