Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Snow Much Fun

Hello I have another page in my continuing Ivy album, this is an 8 x 8 album and I'm slowly making it about Ivy, the most gorgeous dog ever (well she shares that title with Ruby really!). Ivy loves to play with her rope even in lots of snow and freezing weather, I love these photos of Greg and I playing with her, it brightened up a really cold snowy day. I started with a piece of patterned snowflake paper from an old DCWV Christmas stack and then I cut out my background I can't remember the cartridge it might have been Edge to Edge in glittery blue cardstock. The Cricut Explore cut it pretty well, it was quite detailed and did tear slightly in a couple of places but easily fixed with a bit of glue. The title was cut from Artiste and the mittens were from the Holiday Cakes cartridge.. I did some faux stitching with a white gel pen around some of the title and the mittens.I added some stickers, brads and a bulldog clip from my stash. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. the only good thing about snow is us being able to play with miss ivy in it! lovely page! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look like you're having so much fun, your page is gorgeous Lindsey and all the elements you've used are perfect I love the little mittens and the sparkly background you've used xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Did you use the deep cut blade for the glitter paper? You've become such a pro with the Explore! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim! No just the regular blade but now I think about it the deep might have been better : )

    ReplyDelete