Monday, December 16, 2013
Cushions
Hello Happy Sunday I thought I would show you the first sewing project I've made here and the first project I used my Cricut Vinyl for. Mum sent me a magazine and they had some cushions in there for Christmas so I thought I would try it using my Cricut and Vinyl as I've been wanting to try this for ages. So yesterday we went to Joann's and I got some red material and some snowman material and some Polyfill to stuff them with. It was very easy to make the cushions, Greg was there for the first one in case I needed help but the second one I did on my own. I used my Winter Wonderland cartridge and cut out the Merry Christmas with the glittery vinyl and ironed it on my cushion before I put the stuffing in. I am thrilled with how it turned out. Next time I make a cushion I'm just going to watch some video's on how to make the covers with the removable inserts so I can make a few more and swap them around but for now I made two simple ones with Polyfill. Chockie bear likes them too and I love how they look on our couches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow lindsey what a beautiful cushion well done your creative ideas are so good I,m glad the magazine was useful I look forward to seeing more cushions chockie looks very comfy with the cushions. Xxxmomxxx
ReplyDeleteThey look very effective on the white leather couch. Keep up the good work, Lesley
ReplyDeletebeautiful cushions honey, better than bought ones! love hubby! xoox
ReplyDelete