Hello Happy Snowy Monday it's just started snowing here and it's time to go out typical oh well it's nice to go out and see Ivy with Greg and we'll play in the park so I"m happy!
I made this tag for Greg last week (along with many others) but I'm going to enter this one in a challenge here over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog have a challenge to make anything but a card so I chose to exhibit my tag. I'm also entering it into a challenge here over at Bitten by the Bug where they want you to make a tag as well.
I cut the tag from Art Philosophy it's a fold over tag in Kraft cardstock. I cut this at about 4". I cut another smaller layer in red about 3.25" and embossed it with the Argyle Cuttlebug folder. I printed a sentiment "Just for Choo" (sorry it's a bit hard to see) on red and added that along with some green ribbon and blingy fancy tape. I cut the train about 1.5" from the Gingerbread Cartridge (so cute). I know Greg will love this tag, this one might even be kept and used on a later scrapbook page. Have a nice day, thanks for looking!
Good luck with the challenge Lindsey, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLove that gingerbread train, and the embossing-thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is definetly a tag to scrapbook Lindsey it's lovely and really cute with the little train. Greg will love this his "special" tag, I hope you win a prize in the challenge. xxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute tag! Love the train! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Tag, You're It' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute tag! I love the cute image and the embossing! Thanks for joining FCCB's holiday project challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute tag! Love the little train and how you embossed the background paper! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 this week!
ReplyDeleteEmily - Mollie's Motif
This is an awesome tag Lindsey! I love the "gingerbread" train and made all my tags using this cart last year. Your embossing looks great and I loved that you used it on your tag. I forget to do that sometimes and it makes such a difference. It is snowing here too in Central PA. Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet tag. I love the gingerbread train and the embossing. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute train tag! Thanks for joining BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteThis is darling-love the train! My kids were so into trains when they were little…they would have loved something like this! The embossing really adds to it too! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week and have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete:)
Michelle
This gingerbread train is adorable , I love the whole tag !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!
ReplyDeleteMayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com
Adorable tag! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
ReplyDelete~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com
Super cute tag. The embossong is perfect and I love the train. Thanks for linking your project to our FCCB challenge. Kim
ReplyDeleteSuper cute tag. The embossong is perfect and I love the train. Thanks for linking your project to our FCCB challenge. Kim
ReplyDelete