Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another Christmas card


Hello I have a card to show you that I made tonight, I was lucky enough to win some blog candy from a blog hop I did recently, I thought that I had just won the lantern die and the matching stamp set but when I got my parcel today I saw that Teresa (the lady I won it from) had included all sorts of other bits and pieces, it was a lovely surprise, I'm looking forward to using all of my goodies, so I decided to make her a Christmas card. I used a card that I had in my stash and did a layer with some green spotty paper. I cut a fancy shape from my Art Philosophy Cartridge and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder. I used my Winter Wonderland cartridge for the Merry Christmas sign which was cut in layers. I added some gems to finish. I hope Teresa likes my card, I will mail it tomorrow! : ) Have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. You are very lucky winning your stash of surprises and a very nice gester to make her a lovely Christmas card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulaions Lindsey on winning such a lovely prize. What card did you make to win this?
    I really like the card you have made for Teresa and the little gems adda lovely sparkle. Well done xxxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girly, lovely card! Love hubbby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete