Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Card for a nice person.

Hello I've got a Christmas card today to show you that I made for a girl on a knitting forum I belong to, she was really kind and sent me 3 patterns to try as a Christmas gift. I'm not used to complete strangers being so kind. So I decided to make and send her a Christmas card to say thank you and Merry Christmas. She lives in Illinois too. I used a red card base and then I cut a strip of green to which I embossed this in my Cuttlebug Candy Cane folder. I cut a 3.25 inch fancy circle from my Cricut Artiste Cartridge in kraft and then a 2.75" one out of some chevron paper. For the stocking I used my Christmas Cheer cartridge and cut this out at 2.25 inches. Before I stuck everything down I wound some green and white bakers twine around the embossed strip. I had a sentiment in my stash and I just matted this onto a scrap of mirrored green card.

I've also decided to enter this card into the Mojo Monday challenge here 

and

FCCB Challenge #190 Holiday Cards here

Thanks for looking.



7 comments:

  1. nice card honey, hope you win the challenge! i am sure the girl will love your card, she was so kind. love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will win because you are replying to a nice person
    who helped you. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely thoughtful card Lindsey you deserve to win your friend will really love it. What a nice person she must be.xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute and nice card! this will surely have a great chance to win in the card challenge. Good luck!

    Barbara xxxx
    Christmas messages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she'll love the Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure she'll love her adorable Thank You card. Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete