Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Dog Treats






Hello Happy Snowy Sunday here I am glad to be inside with Greg and I've got a bad cold so it's good to be inside and warm. It's a good day to do some baking too, I baked some treats for some of the regular dogs I walk as I love them and love to bake so what better. For Miss Ivy though she is extra special so she deserves a bit more, So she got more treats and in a special box, Greg even made her a special wreath which was two bits of the dough wound together and formed into a wreath shape it's also a bit like her rope that she loves so much! The recipes I used were all natural one was Peanut Butter Pumpkin and the other was Apple Carrot. The other dogs got some treat bags full of treats. I made some special tags on my Cricut, I used Art Philosophy for the tags and Create a Critter for the dogs and bones. I used a stamp for the greetings. I look forward to the doggies verdicts! Have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. It has started again as soon as I click on publish my comment disappears, I will try once more and see what happens.
    The doggie treats look so lovely in there bags and boxes and you are so kind Lindsey to your four legged friends, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful person you are Lindsey,your dogs and their parents are so lucky to have you in their lives. The dogs will love these tasty treats , I don't think they will last long.I hope you feel better soon. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Puppies!!!! looks fantastic honey, love hubby! xoox

    ReplyDelete