Wednesday, December 19, 2012
some swing birthday cards
Hello everyone I had some time this morning to make a couple of cards. I've been wanting to try a couple of the swing cards on the Artiste Cartridge so I cut two out of some hot pink cardstock both with different shapes on the swing part. I decorated both with scraps of patterned paper and cut the corresponding shapes from Artiste. For the Square swing one I cut out a yellow circle and used one of the stamps that came with Artiste and then used a 3D cupcake sticker my friend Gale sent me from the U.K. I stamped a greeting in the corner.For the other one I used some more of the stickers and then cut an oval and stamped on that with an extra flower from the pack. I think they turned out quite well and it's a bit different to an ordinary card. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous cards honey, they look great! Love Hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI really do like your folded look and they both turned out very pretty. Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely cards Lindsey and quite different. someone special should recieve these cards they are so pretty,I love the cupcake card xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSweet! :)
ReplyDelete