Thursday, December 13, 2012

Scratchie envelope

Hello I made a little envelope to hold some scratchies I got for Greg's Christmas stocking. I made it using Artiste and some Verve stamps I won recently on a blog hop. I got them today and love them,  I feel very lucky. I used some glitter glue on the gifts the rest are the stamps and I coloured the tree in using pencils and added a bow.
I'm happy with how it turned out although I'm not feeling very well today and found it hard to focus on my craft but I'm sure Greg will love it.

5 comments:

  1. So very cute, I like the little pouch idea. Enjoy your stamps you won. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very clever idea Lindsey and this one is full of surprises I hope Greg wins something with the scratchies.
    Even though you're not feeling too well you still make a marvellous effort with your craft.
    I hope you feel better soon xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughtful gift! I love handmade things! Hope you and Greg are enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I just bought some of these for the nieces and nephews, and this is a really clever way to store them.

    ReplyDelete