Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Rudolph Treat box
Hi Everyone I found some time late this afternoon after all my housework was done and dinner ready to create this cute little box for Greg to go in his Christmas stocking. I can't take the credit though for this idea I stumbled up on it on Sandra's blog, see link below:
http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/2012/12/135-rudolph-stocking-stuffer-made-w.html
So I asked her for the measurements so I could make one in the Cricut Craft Room. It was quite simple to do using the Artiste cartridge to cut out everything. I added a layer of patterned paper to the inside which was just a scrap from my box, I love using up my scraps!
I filled my box for Greg with a little bag with yogurt covered almonds in, he loves these and they are healthy
So that's gone in the stocking, I'm looking forward to seeing how Greg likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very clever idea Lindsey Greg will love this especially with the yogurt covered almonds, a real treat he's a very lucky boy. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteToo too cute! Love Rudolph! :)
ReplyDelete