Hello everyone happy Friday glad the weekend is nearly here. I had made some tags today for Greg's gifts and after Christmas I will save them and use them on scrapbook pages. All of the tags are cut from Holiday Frames and Tags and Art Philosophy.
From left to right:
Santa suit tag - cut in red, then a black strip added and a gold belt buckle then some white glossy gel accents for the buttons
Peace - this was my first go at "masking". I read about it my new Papercrafts magazine that came yesterday, it's not bad for a first try. I used white ink and then stamped the Peace sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed in white.
Snowman - this is probably my favourite it's cut in layers in a bauble shape and then I found a puffy pink heart in my stash and a snowman button which I hot glued on then tied on some jingle bells.
Reindeer - 2 tags were cut out for this one a plain red and then a green one with star cutouts. I used a new set of stamps I got a week ago at Michaels from Hero Arts I got them 50% off so I really wanted this set as I love the cute reindeer with his jumper on. I stamped him on green, then again on white and coloured him in with coloured pencils and cut him out.
Holiday Joy - cut in layers again all using scraps and then I stamped on the scalloped circle and the sentiment on the banner. I added a holly button to finish.
December 25 - I did faux stitching around the tag added a green oval and then cut out 25 and stamped December. I found these Christmas tapes in Michaels and tried this along the top. I don't think it stands out too well on the green but I'm happy with it anyway.
I think Greg will love these tags. Which one is your favourite?
Have a nice weekend
Lindsey that is a great idea that they can be used again in your scrap booking, they are also cute and different, Ilove them, Lesley.
ReplyDeletewhat beautiful Christmas Tags Lindsey they're so special and the idea of making a scrapbook page is very clever and a lovely way to remember a lovely christmas.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to choose a favourite but I really love the Snowman tag, and a close second is the Holiday Joy Tag. xxx mom xxx
Oh, these are just darling! Congrats on your Ribbon Carousel/Verve Stamps Blog Hop win!
ReplyDelete