Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Where's Nessie?
Another page I did this morning, I'm glad I got chance to do some scrapping today before I head off to the gym as tomorrow is housework day and the rest of the week I may or may not get chance as our holiday is coming up so for this one I went back to our holiday in Scotland last year as I love this photo of Greg ♥ and I on my birthday in Inverness near Loch Ness. I was looking forward to using my new Martha Stewart Punch around the page punch that I picked up for a bargain price of only $6 at TJ Maxx. I punched the whole border around the page, it's so pretty I love it. I punched that out of blue cardstock and matted it onto some check blue paper. I didn't feel like using my Cricut for the title so my lovely husband came up with the idea of using Publisher and some clipart for the title, I do love it, it's so cute! I did my strip of journalling in Publisher too. I had a die cut from a Pebbles Inc Sunnyside sheet I have in my stash "It's a good day" which was a perfect cut to use. Then on the bottom I used the Cricut Craft Room to weld together some hearts from Art Philosophy, I used the outline for that and then cut various coloured pieces for behind. I embellished with buttons, twine and paper flowers and a metal saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindsey, you have toned all the blues in beautifully, is that the Loch Ness monster crawling and popping up along the top of page. That is a lovely punched edging as well, lovely photos, lovely page, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely page of a beautiful day! Punched lace border looks amazing, as does the hearts!! Great page honey! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLesley, yep that is Nessie : )
ReplyDeleteyou have really captured the feel of the day on this page Lindsey, the photo is beautiful and the whole page says it all I love the border you've punched out and the title adds a touch of fun to the page love it mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove the punch around the edge border you made and those hearts! PRETTY!
ReplyDelete