Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Trdelnik in Prague
Here is a page I started Friday and finished this morning. My lovely Greg bought me a little pack of glittered and die cut pages last week when he was out, they were so pretty and Christmassy that I thought they would be perfect for these photos of me trying "Trdelnik" at the Christmas market in Prague. The base is glittery white then the die cut red glittery on top. I cut a 9" scalloped circle from Art Philosophy in a nice Christmas floral paper to go on top. I used Art Philosophy again (yes I use this cartridge more than anything I love it) to cut the half semi circle in brown. I did my journaling in Publisher. I cut the font from the same cartridge. I decided not to do any more embellishing on this page as I think it's perfect the way it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful layout.Love the die cut paper.Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
That is very pretty and so different to your other layouts I like i very much, Lesley
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page sweetheart of a beautiful day, and some yummy treats! I think Miss Ruby would like those treats too! Love Hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeletebeuatiful page Lindsey I love the red die cut so eyecatching the whole page is really lovely mom xxx
ReplyDelete