Thursday, August 16, 2012
Glasgow Cathedral
Here is a page I did today, I'm continuing on with Scotland, I still haven't finished Christmas last year yet but a few of our lovely photos are a bit blurry so Greg ♥ is going to fix them in photoshop so I can continue so in the meantime it's on with bonny Scotland! I really love this photo of Greg and I outside Glasgow Cathedral so it was enjoyable to scrapbook. I started with a reddy coloured paper and then used Artiste (wonderful cartridge) to cut out the fancy circle shape in a blue tartan paper. I layered on a strip of fawn coloured paper and used Artiste to cut out the title. I love faux stitching, so I did this in white gel pen around my letters, I showed it to Greg and we were both amazed at how it makes the letters stand out! I then cut out the really nice blue accent from Artiste and used an "enjoy" sticker inside of that. I used some blue and brown adhesive tape along the bottom and yes you guessed it I used Artiste to cut out lovely floral accent. I added a round epoxy sticker and a banner tab and added the date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome page honey, love the blue background, and the writing really pops! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLindsey I do like it very much and when you open it up wow! very well thought out, Lesley
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic page Lindsey I love the tartan paper and the faux stitching is so effective it makes the title almost like 3D love it mom xxx
ReplyDelete