Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Card for Gemma



Hello I've been working on a birthday card for our future little next door neighbour Gemma, she came over and introduced herself to me and then Greg later on the other day she told me how much she loved the new home card I made for them and she has kept it in her room. She also asked if they would get a Christmas card this year and I said they definitely would get one. So given that she likes my cards I've made her a special birthday card for her 11th birthday on Saturday. I've seen these around but the die to buy for them is $45 so I managed to buy an SVG cut file to do it for a lot, lot less. The card originally was a Christmas card but I omitted the wreath and made it into a birthday card. The panel on the front I put through a balloon embossing folder and then inked with my Distress inks, the rest are coloured papers and the Happy Birthday die cut is from the Cricut. I think Gemma will love her spinny card. For her gift we've given her a crafty goodie bag with a cardmaking kit and lots of bits and pieces to make some cards of her own.Thanks for looking : )

3 comments:

  1. A very lovely card and I do like the embossing on the front. I am sure the lady next door will be very grateful for the birthday card. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card honey, you're new fan will love her special card! love hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card lindsey very clever with the spinning centre. Love the colours you,ve used and the personalised "gemma" on the circle. Gemma will love it .
    So nice that she is interested in craft. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete