Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Candle Christmas card

Hello I am making some of (or probably most) of my Christmas cards before we move into the cottage then the house especially the overseas ones in case I don't get chance to. So I have been wanting to make a Christmas candle one so I used a top fold craft cardstock card and then added a green layer. I used the Versamark ink to stamp a greeting which gives it a watermark look. Then I had a red circle scrap left over from another card and I added my candle and some faux white stitching with a gel pen. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely layout of a very pretty candle.
    You will be well organised and your first Christmas in your new home, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lindsey I really like the faux stitching it adds a really nice finish. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete