Thursday, June 23, 2016
2 more Christmas cards
Hello I've got two more cards I've been working on, they've been a WIP (Work in progress) sitting on my desk for a few days but I finished them tonight after I did some studying. The first one is very cute, I just randomly stamped my Santa on white and then a trend now is to just color in one so I did that and he stands out nicely. I added some gold stamped stars too and some little gifts and matted the white onto a patterned piece. I stamped a greeting as well. The second one is a very simple one, some of them are simpler than others but nice all the same. I covered a card in patterned paper and then added the tree die cut and stamped my greeting in green on the bottom. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 lovelycards lindsey love the santa card it looks like retro design the christmas tree card is very colorful. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete2 really nice cards honey, i am sure those who receive them will love them! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are very lovely and even simple it is still time consuming and thought that goes into the cards that make them so pretty, Lesley
ReplyDelete