Friday, February 26, 2016

knitted Easter baskets


Hello everyone, it's a bit long time no blog! I don't have papercraft for you today I've got my cards under control at the moment and wasn't able to scrapbook as we ran out of ink for the printer. We got that yesterday so on the weekend Greg will fix that. I did feel like doing a bit of knitting last week, I don't need to knit here as we don't need woolly clothes or accessories so my knitting mojo wasn't really there but I did see these little Easter baskets to knit so I thought I'd try it and I'm so happy with the way they turned out, they will go on our Easter table. I'm making one for a friend in Germany too as she loved it so I thought I would make her one for her table. We got some eggs yesterday whilst out shopping, Greg and I had to test them to make sure they tasted ok : ) and they did. I hot glued some little bows on the outside. I made something else too I just need to finish them when I can so look out for that soon. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little baskets to enhance your Easter table, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how eggciting, and so stinking cute! love hubby

    ReplyDelete