Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Easter Card
Hello! I made this Easter card tonight I had one more to make it's for my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick in England. I found the image on the internet free so I printed it out and cut the circle out on my Cuttlebug and colored in the image with pencils, it's so cute isn't it? There are lots of great images on the internet all for free so I do like looking for them. I used a dark pink card and a patterned pink layer and I rounded the corners. I added a blue strip and stamped the greeting and added some paper tape which looks like lace, I love this, I got it from the local variety store in Mossman they have lots of good little bits and pieces in their craft area I love to look there and see what they have and the prices are great. I added a silver border as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cure with the chick one side and bunny the other, perhaps they think the eggs are theirs. Lesley
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card lindsey and very creative using a "freebie" (you know how I love a freebie)l.o.l
ReplyDeleteYou colour in so beautifully .Julie and Rick will love it xxx mom xxx