Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Valentines Card for Greg

Hello I made this card last week. It's very early for Valentines cards but I wanted to have one made just in case as our shipping container will take 3 months, that will be November but with all the stuff to do with moving into our house, getting our plans made for our own house and everything else I wanted to have one made. I'm pretty sure I will be all organized in my craft room in the rental house by then, we got some great Ikea storage yesterday that I'm so excited to put my things in and I'm sure I'll be back papercrafting by then but I feel better knowing I do have a card for Greg. If I do get time to make another one, Greg will just be a lucky boy and get two : ).
I used a pink card base then some heart paper, I cut a strip of pink and embossed it and inked around the edges. I cut my cupcakes on my Cricut and added some Peachy Keen stamp faces (I love these!) and I used my Cricut to write my sentiment and onto a banner. I added some red heart gemstones to finish. Isn't it cute? Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. That is great you are working ahead with the card making. The cup cakes are so cute with the cherry on top, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card lindsey, you're very organised love the cupcakes with the happy faces. Greg will love his valentines card xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete