Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hoo Roo Card

Hello I made this card over the weekend for our friends Tanya and Ivy, she has been giving us a card a week mostly thank you and we will miss you cards which is so nice so I decided to make them one back. We are having them over for dinner on Sunday and we have a lovely card and gift to give them but this is just an extra one to take around today. I had this lovely little set of Aussie stamps I got ages ago at Lincraft I think and this was perfect for this. I just cut a pink square card and then a dotted layer. I cut a white circle out and stamped and colored in the Kangaroo with colored pencils. I love that little Kangaroo on his bike, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card for Tanya and Miss Ivy they will love it! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kanga is very cute on his bike and Tanya will see how clever our Aussie kangaroo's are. The card is great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card lindsey love the too on his bike it will be a nice keepsake for Tanya and miss ivy xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete