Friday, October 9, 2015

Hello I'm back!

Hello everyone I'm back on my blog! I am all settled now back home in Australia and although my craft stuff is still in shipping (hopefully it will arrive at the end of October) I have done a bit of cross stitching which was nice. I found an ornament kit in my stuff so I have been enjoying doing that, I finished it tonight and all it needs is a bit of ribbon to go through the hanger and it's ready to hang on the Christmas tree in a couple of months. It's been nice to do something crafty at least and this turned out well. Next is my Christmas wreath, I bought some things to make one with the other day when Greg and I went to Cairns, I can start it but again need to wait till my stuff arrives, although my wreath is going to be great it's going to be a Tropical Christmas themed wreath so looking forward to doing that. Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. nice to have you back! nice ornament for our new tree when we get it! love hubby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you doing all the craft you use to do, Lesley

    ReplyDelete