Friday, July 10, 2015
Thank you Card
Hi, we are getting closer now to going home and so now with our rental house all organized (such a lovely house too), I decided to make a thank you card for the Real Estate Agent who helped us with securing the house all via email. We also found out that she will be our neighbour when we build our house as her block of land is opposite ours. So I made the card in a tropical theme as we'll be in a tropical place. I started with a green card then an orange layer. I then stamped in Versamark ink on a white layer and embossed with white powder. I then went over it with 3 different colors of Distress Ink. I cut a banner on my Cricut and used the orange pen to write my greeting and the flower. I then went over that with Green distress ink and did some faux stitching around it. I think it turned out lovely and colorful and maybe we'll have some flowers just like this in our garden soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very lovely card and thoughtful also. The front of card looks good with the 3 colours that go so well together, Lesley
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card lindsey and such a thoughtful thing to do.
ReplyDeleteThe colours go so well together well done xxx mom xxx
The design is so cute. You chose the prettiest colors too! <3kim
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, I hope everything's fine so far and my letter already arrived you in far AUS :-). This card is really lovely!!! The colours are great.
ReplyDelete