Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thank you Card

Hello well here I am again I won't be on much soon because just getting things done for our move but when I do get a spare moment I may be able to get in my craft room. I had a card to make as a thank you for one of my clients Alex who very kindly has organized a little get together for our leaving which I thought was very nice. So on the weekend I got her a gift of some tea and also some beautiful chocolates. there is a new chocolate shop open on Michigan Ave and they had some beautiful chocolates so I got her some of those. To go with the gift is a card I made today on my Cricut. I also used some Spun Sugar distress ink around the edge of the layer and some cute Peachy Keen face stamps, I just love these they just make everything so cute and happy. I used my Cricut to write my greeting as well. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card honey, very happy indeed! love hubby!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Lindsey and really colourful Alex will love it and her gifts well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is soooooooooooo very cute, I love the faces on the flowers, Lesley

    ReplyDelete